If you have a non-melanoma skin cancer consider talking to your Doctor about treating it with Curaderm BEC5 skin cancer cream
Curaderm BEC5 is a topical cream that contains a specially purified plant extract from the Solanum Sodomaeum, or Devil’s Apple found in Australasia. The extract, known as Solasodine Glycosides, (0.005%) is also found in smaller quantities in eggplant (aubergine).
Curaderm BEC5 was formulated as a result of two decades of research and clinical trials. Biochemist Dr. Cham discovered that when applied topically, CuradermBEC5 could eradicate non-melanoma skin cancers, more specifically:-
“Not only was the cream totally free from any biochemical or clinical side effects, it also proved to be 100% effective in the prevention and treatment of solar keratoses, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma…” Dr. Bill Cham
Numerous clinical trials in Australia and Great Britain have confirmed BEC5′s curative ability to regress non-melanoma skin cancers. One open study of 72 patients, culminated in the regression of all treated lesions (56 actinic keratoses, 39 BCCs and 29 SCCs), which were healed completely after 1 to 13 weeks of treatment.
Trials in 10 UK hospitals found that in 78% of patients, twice daily topical applications of BEC5 resulted in complete remissions within 8-weeks; with the remaining 22% requiring longer treatment times.
Royal London Hospital dermatologists concluded that: “BEC5 is a topical preparation that is safe and effective, an ideal therapy for outpatient treatment… It is a cost effective treatment for both primary and secondary skin cancer care.”
Curaderm BEC5 contains a plant sugar called Rhamnose, (which is not usually found in mammalian species). Specific endogenous lectins, (receptors for the sugar part of the glycoalkaloids) are present in the plasma membranes of susceptible cancer cells, but are not present in normal cells. CuradermBEC5 recognizes and binds the sugar
Rhamnose of the glycoalkaloid to the cancer cell, after which it enters the cancer cell resulting in cell death.
Curaderm BEC5 is non toxic, non mutagenic, and does not interfere with heartbeat or blood flow.
Additionally, studies have demonstrated no adverse effects on the liver, kidneys or blood cells both during and after treatment.
Curaderm BEC5 should not be applied to moles and melanomas, and should not be used by persons who are allergic to eggplant or aspirin.
What are other Options to Treat Skin Cancer?
There are various forms of treatment conventially used by medical experts to treat skin cancer. Including:
What are the limitations of Conventional Skin Cancer Treatments?
If you are reading through this information you or someone close to you has probably been diagnosed with a type of skin cancer and interested to know the options you have available to you. The following limitations apply to all commonly used skin cancer treatments:
Curaderm Network Radio
Live Natural Live by DocHeather | Health Podcasts
Australia has the greatest amount of skin cancer per capita, and as such, consistently leads the world in skin cancer and sunscreen research.
LISTEN TO RADIO SHOW
Ellen Wood Grow Younger
Learn from the first physician in Pennsylvania to practice Mohs surgery for skin cancer.
LISTEN TO THE RADIO SHOW